The Good: These fantastic t-rex heels that have been popping up a few places over the last few days.
The Bad: No one seems to know where they came from, or where one may get a pair for that matter. As far as I can tell Pogona barbata first posted them: even then it was just as something they had seen.
The clear solution: The wearer is clearly a time-traveler wearing the logical conclusion of all fashion trends.
I have faith in the internet, eventually we’ll know where they came from so everyone can buy two pairs.
- self-distract reblogged this from iamhayleyjane
- mistressmorgue likes this
- soapandsacrifice reblogged this from asskickatron
- asskickatron reblogged this from iamhayleyjane
- fukaikurai likes this
- iamhayleyjane reblogged this from gobsofgook and added:
- rubypowah likes this
- emifail likes this
- potassiumiodide likes this
- -skullkid reblogged this from boyoshock
- boyoshock likes this
- roro-mindy likes this
- gobsofgook posted this